home

Saturday 3 January 2015

AG Wishlist

My WISHLIST 




 
 THIS SO CUTE!

 This is BITTY BABY but I hear they fit ag and this a lot of clothes!

 MIX AND MATCH!
 Love it! especially the apron! and the mix and match potential 

 My mom loves this because Rebecca looks like her and they both share a passion for theater NOTE this is NOT for the doll it's for her meet outfit which is sold separately. 
 Me and the girls neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed more shoes!
So cute !
 2 in one 1 cheer gear that means twice the outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









SO CLEARLY MY PRICE RANGE IS  LESS THAN $50

This is the things I have on my AG wishlist, But at AG I need to only get one of these items because money does't grow on trees. Actually if you have a fruit tree and you can sell fruit you COULD make money grow on trees and also money is made from trees!


Silly Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment