home

Thursday 26 June 2014

new release rant/comments

AG'S NEW release is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are my thoughts .you can see them all here on the American Girl Website
Doll-
My AG light skin, red hair ,green eyes.
SHE'S SO PRETTY!


Accessories
there are so many new ones , I may not be able to show them all !
theres a new "Bouquet" bedroom collection, 
new hair extension sets, a new backpack   




Pets-
AG has totally revamped their pet collection .

So some of you may think "It's so cute!",
But I think that this white furball is awful compared to the earlier "Coconuts"
The pets get new beds , leashes , clothing, and all the old pets are retired and then brought back as puppies. 
Camping-
THE TENT IS AWESOME ,YET EXTREMELY OVERPRICED $85 !? REALLY?
And have you seen the camp outfit?
LOOK AT THIS , I mean it's not very practical . Who dresses like a  princess just to go to Summer Camp? I would never wear frilly boots, maybe hiking boots would have been a better choice. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment